Women’s health encompasses a large area of medicine ranging from contraception and the morning after pill, to sexual health and irregular menses.
With so many topics to consider it would be difficult to spell everything out here. So we have created individual pages on all the important topics so that each area can be given the time and dedication it deserves.
Check out the articles below for more information.
- Sexual Health/STDs (Female)
- Vaginal Discharge
- Recurrent Vaginal Infections
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Emergency Contraception
- Irregular Menses/Periods
- Recurrent/Acute Urinary Tract Infections
- Fertility (female)
- Vaginal Lumps and Bumps
- Cervical Cancer Screening (pap smear and HPV testing)
- Cervical Cancer Vaccines
….and many more.
For more information please contact us or visit us in clinic.
Basic consultation: $30 – $50
- Please note that we do not carry out terminations of pregnancy/abortions.
- For those seeking ultrasound scans or mammograms, we will arrange for you to have them at an off-site location, a short distance from the clinic. We do not have scanning equipment in clinic for safety reasons.
We have a dedicated female doctor (General Practitioner) available most days with appointments available on weekends. Check out her profile here.